Sports Bookie Online Inc.,
Customer Service Staff- Japanese Bilingual
- Handling and replying to customer inquiries through email, phone and live chats for Japanese and non- Japanese clients.
- Maintaining customer relations to our clients regarding with their transactions.
- Conducts research regarding customer’s problem and providing practical solutions.
- Providing feedback to Supervisor/Department head on customer’s concerns.
- Preparing and generating reports relating to customer’s concern.
- Researching into any sports games/match/event information and statistics.
- Recording customer’s queries or concerns into the systems.
- Data entries of event results into the system.
- Performs all other tasks/responsibilities that may be assigned by the Supervisor/Department Manager from time to time.
- Academic qualifications of at least Tertiary level with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must have proficient knowledge in using of electronic mail (e-mail), live chat (Skype) and other online communication tools.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and ability to work interdependently with a team.
- He/She should possess a hard working attitude, and able to cope up with challenging tasks.
- Knowledgeable in Sports is also an advantage, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all other programming used for presentation and marketing.
- Must have an above average written and spoken in English and Japanese language.
- Candidate should be able to work on a shifting schedule (night or day).
- Willing to work and relocate in Makati City, Philippines. (Free accommodation, Free meal on work schedule provided)
- Successful candidates will be receiving competitive salary and great benefits based on the market.
- Native Japanese or Filipino Citizen who has JLPT 1 and 2 certification have an advantage for the position.
- He/She will have a training for 3 months (Native Japanese) and 6 months (Filipino) during the probationary period.
- He/She will most probably work on the night shift.
- 5 days in a week, 2 days off
- 10 hours per day (8 hours of regular hours and 2 hours of paid overtime)
- Free accommodation (condominium unity) near the area of our office. Also, we cover the electric and water bill. He/she will have a housemaid/helper to assist on their house chores.
- Free meal on their work schedule (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Work life balance events: Group dinner every quarter of the year, Party, Movie screening, fun run, and go kart racing and many events.
- Health, Accident, and life insurance on your first day (for native Japanese), upon regularization for Filipino citizen
- Yearly performance appraisal and bonus
For more information, please visit our website: www.sbocorp.com