EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES!
INFOTECT, INC. (Tokyo, Japan) is urgently in need of a Japanese speaking SALES STAFF!
1. Must possess at least College degree in any field.
2. Preferably JLPT N2 passer (can read and write) N3 passers are also welcome to apply.
3. Good communication skills and is willing to learn (particularly about sales)
4. Willing to be assigned to any prefecture in Japan
5. Result and Goal oriented
6. Can work under pressure
Infotect, Inc. is an international employment agency based in Tokyo, Japan. Company has been established in 2004. Infotect Inc., with IT/ICT and VR as its core technology, will strengthen cooperation with ASEAN countries to implement sustainable society, and to create a brighter future.
WHY JOIN US?
We provide working visa (Engineer, Specialist in Humanities, International Services) for 3 years. – A great opportunity to enhance your Japanese skills.
For those who are interested, kindly send your RESUME (Japanese): firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with the recent anonymous post about the cancellation of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) this December 03, 2017, we would like to inform the public and the examinees to disregard the said post. There is no cancellation and that we still be conducting the JLPT this December.
Be careful of fake news and do inform the authorized personnel of any other anomalies.
Sports Bookie Online Inc.,
Customer Service Staff- Japanese Bilingual
- Handling and replying to customer inquiries through email, phone and live chats for Japanese and non- Japanese clients.
- Maintaining customer relations to our clients regarding with their transactions.
- Conducts research regarding customer’s problem and providing practical solutions.
- Providing feedback to Supervisor/Department head on customer’s concerns.
- Preparing and generating reports relating to customer’s concern.
- Researching into any sports games/match/event information and statistics.
- Recording customer’s queries or concerns into the systems.
- Data entries of event results into the system.
- Performs all other tasks/responsibilities that may be assigned by the Supervisor/Department Manager from time to time.
- Academic qualifications of at least Tertiary level with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must have proficient knowledge in using of electronic mail (e-mail), live chat (Skype) and other online communication tools.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and ability to work interdependently with a team.
- He/She should possess a hard working attitude, and able to cope up with challenging tasks.
- Knowledgeable in Sports is also an advantage, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all other programming used for presentation and marketing.
- Must have an above average written and spoken in English and Japanese language.
- Candidate should be able to work on a shifting schedule (night or day).
- Willing to work and relocate in Makati City, Philippines. (Free accommodation, Free meal on work schedule provided)
- Successful candidates will be receiving competitive salary and great benefits based on the market.
- Native Japanese or Filipino Citizen who has JLPT 1 and 2 certification have an advantage for the position.
- He/She will have a training for 3 months (Native Japanese) and 6 months (Filipino) during the probationary period.
- He/She will most probably work on the night shift.
- 5 days in a week, 2 days off
- 10 hours per day (8 hours of regular hours and 2 hours of paid overtime)
- Free accommodation (condominium unity) near the area of our office. Also, we cover the electric and water bill. He/she will have a housemaid/helper to assist on their house chores.
- Free meal on their work schedule (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Work life balance events: Group dinner every quarter of the year, Party, Movie screening, fun run, and go kart racing and many events.
- Health, Accident, and life insurance on your first day (for native Japanese), upon regularization for Filipino citizen
- Yearly performance appraisal and bonus
For more information, please visit our website: www.sbocorp.com
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS! URGENT HIRING!
MISUGA MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC., located in Malate Manila is seeking for the position of JAPANESE SPEAKING STAFF.
- Graduate of BS in International Studies major in Japanese Language & Studies.
- At least JLPT N5 or N4 passer.
- Can speak and read and write Japanese, English, and Filipino.
- Self-motivated and can work in a team.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in manila
- Updated resume with 2×2 colored picture with white background
- TOR and Dilpoma (photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment of previous work (photocopy)
- JLPT Certificate (photocopy)
Kindly send your application to : email@example.com
Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku?
Watch the video below and get to know more of us!
The video features Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku made by the students under Prof. Kenichi Hashimoto.
Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku students dance to Japan’s famous dance craze, “Koi Dance”！
Share the link with your friends and try your own version of Koi Dance as well. それでは、おどりましょう！
求人／Job Vacancy Announcement
The Japan Foundation, Manila (JFM) would like to invite applications for following position:
- 求人内容／Job Opportunity
Japanese Language Program Coordinator
Clerical Work for Japanese Language Programs
Friday, March 17, 2017 5:00 p.m.
- 応募方法／How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to the JFM via e-mail. The successful candidates will be notified by e-mail, and invited for interview.
- 履歴書 CV
- 身分証明書コピー photo copy of valid ID card (government issued – passport, etc.)
- 卒業証明書コピー photo copy of diploma or certificate of graduation from Higher Educational Institution (tertiary level / college or university)
受験経験のある方はJLPTの合格証書 photo copy of certificate / score report of Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (if any);
- 連絡先／Contact and Inquiries
The Japan Foundation, Manila
Address: 23F, Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave., Makati City
TEL: 02-811-6155 to 58 FAX: 02-811-6153
(窓口：Mr.Naritomi、Contact person: )
Japanese Language Project Coordinator (Japanese Language Education)
Contractual (1 year) with possible renewal subject to mutual agreement of the parties. (Probationary Period: 3 months)
契約形態 Contract Form ：常勤 ／Full time
勤務開始日 Starting Date ：2017年3月27日（応相談）／March 27, 2017
勤務時間 Working Hours ：週5日 Ｘ 7時間（応相談） 5 days/ week, 7 hours/day
（土日祝日休み ／Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays are non-working days ）
勤務場所 Work Place：
国際交流基金マニラ日本文化センター／The Japan Foundation, Manila
Clerical work for programs related to Japanese Language Education – CJH （Course on Japan for High School）、JFM Japanese Language Courses , Nihongo Partners, etc.
Training preparation, document preparation, questionnaire, survey, etc.
／Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
Japanese or Filipino citizen
For Filipino – JLPT N4 or higher is preferred
For Japanese – appropriate (working) visa is preferred
Minimum of 1 year working experience is required.
Work experience on Project Management is preferred
Basic knowledge in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
English communication skills including business writing
Japanese communication skills （Native or JLPT N4 or higher）
・物事をわかりやすく説明する力／Ability to explain clearly
・チームのために貢献できる／Ability to work with a team (team player)
Compensation to be decided based on the qualification of successful candidate. Basic benefits to be provided as per Philippine Labor Law.
HAVE AN EDGE TO WORK IN JAPAN
AVAIL OF A SCHOLARSHIP GRANT TO STUDY FOR FREE
JAPANESE CULTURE & CAREGIVING TECHNIQUES
Limited slots only!!!
Applicants must be:
- 21-30 years old
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (PRC license not necessary)
- Bachelor of Science in International Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Social Services
- (None nursing course graduates must have NC II in Caregiving)
To apply bring the following:
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Transcript of Record
- College diploma